Daily Gather is home to 3 event spaces
· Service Fee and Minimums: Daily Gather utilizes a room charge for private event spaces. These minimums are dependent event space, day of the week, time of year and party size. The room charge is subject to state tax (8.25%), service fee, and gratuity (20%). No outside beverages are allowed in the restaurant due to TABC laws and regulations.
· Inquiries on outside musicians must be approved.
· Seated dinner protocol: seated or buffet style
· Space Confirmation and Guarantees: Dates are considered definite upon signing a “private room agreement” and providing a valid credit card number. Deposits are required for all private events. A deposit equal to 25% of the agreed upon room fee are due at the time of contract signing. All deposits are applied to final bill. The estimated number of guests is required at the time of booking your event, and your guaranteed number of guests must be submitted 72 hours prior to your scheduled event. This guarantee is not subject to reduction. If a guarantee is not received, the original contracted attendance figure will be used as the final guarantee.
· Cancellation Policy: Event dates are considered firm at the time a “Private Room Agreement” is signed and deposits are made. We understand due to unforeseen circumstances that events will occasionally be cancelled. If your event is canceled 30 days prior 100% of the deposit will be refunded. If you cancel 15 days prior 50% of your deposit will be refunded. And unfortunately, those events canceled within a 7-day period, are not eligible for a refund. All cancellations with less than 7-day notice will be subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of the full room fee.
· Room Set Up: Room set up begins 1 hour prior to your event. The room will be completely set up 30 minutes before starting time unless other arrangements have been made. The room will be set to seat your guaranteed number of guests. Chairs, white napkins, dinnerware, and glassware are included. Registration/sign-in table(s) are included upon request.
· Décor: Black or white tablecloths are available for tables and cocktail tables. Our event staff can assist you with additional room and table décor suitable for every event and will work with you to ensure proper set up and tear down. However, please be aware that confetti and glitter are not permitted and no items such as pictures, posters or banners are not to be hung on the walls or from the ceilings. We reserve the right to charge a $500.00 cleaning fee for excess damages.
· INTERNET ACCESS: Our private and semi-private space is equipped to deliver wireless Internet connectivity for easy Web access.
· VALET/PARKING: There is self-parking located in several surrounding parking garages located in City Centre. The property offers valet parking.